Vietnamese unicode is not fully supported in Bear Sans font

I love Bear 2 and the new font set - Bear Sans.
However, we found some bad render in Vietnamese font, that made some characters looks different from the others.

For example: Some characters such as: ê, ế , ô, ố, â, ấ work great! But some others like ư, ứ, ơ, ớ doesn’t render well and it looks slightly off from the character set.
Some other characters may have this problem, but we didn’t fully tested.

This problem, including video has been raised here: Reddit - Dive into anything

I hope this problem will be fixed soon so we can switched back to default font and enjoy the Bear Sans font set.

Thank you!