As I was determining how to make wikiLinks work within an MD file, on export to PDF or ePub I discovered that neither work and am not sure if that’s by design or just a future ToDo.
I entered [[# and received a list in order of all my Header entries which is great except the final result in the text is not hidden markdown. I see “[[#header name]]” in the MD file and as such in the two exports I’ve been working with. Ideally, just the “header name” would remain as a working link.
I noticed the syntax is slightly different in Bear where I enter [[/header name]] to get a list of the headers in the same file and then the brackets are removed and the /header name remains but it does work in Bear.
I’m just trying to understand what direction you are headed and assuming wikilinks are not 100% yet. I don’t want to add the links as I have it working now (sort-of) within the MD file but not the exports if it’s going to change.
I didn’t mark this as a bug since I’m assuming it’s unfinished at this time.
Update: now the links that were working within the MD file are not…either doesn’t do anything or goes to the end of the file. If persists, I’ll create a bug report.
thanks -tom