Advanced searching with grouping

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to do more advanced searching using Apple Shortcuts, as in I want to return note on a bunch of dates @date(...) or @date(...) or @date(...) but I also want it to have a specific tag on it #myTag.

Currently putting those in as a search terms it mostly ignores the tag and just returns everything based on the dates.

Hoping there is some way that I can group the two terms with an and or something like that :smiley:

The main thing I am really looking for is any note created in this calendar week.

I might be wrong but I think the issue here is the boolean logic, please try the following search

@date(...) #mtTag or @date(...) #mtTag or @date(...) #mtTag

Hey @trix180 , that seems like it might work :smiley:. It would be better however if there was a way to do grouping :smiley:

@trix180 another incredible thing would being able to do better date filtering. The @date(…) is fantastic but it could be improved by supporting things such as being able to filter on items created/modified in a week or quarter. Or even date ranges, that would turn a powerful feature into a pro feature imho!

1 Like