I don’t see this in the forum, and I think is ok without for first release, but integrations with Apple shortcuts would be fantastic to have on the roadmap. I see Bear has a rich amount of these, and I have found them to be invaluable with iA writer as I use them to create little routines on desktop (and iOS) that pop up a window for quick captures that get routed to /appended to specific notes.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Bear got featured in WWDC24 keynote! 🎉 | 13 | 1610 | August 27, 2024 | |
| Integrating Bear.app within ChatGPT macOS app? | 15 | 1469 | June 6, 2025 | |
| Shortcut or lockscreen shortcut to be fast launch into handwritten note | 0 | 113 | September 17, 2025 | |
| Request end items to Bear via e-mail | 25 | 981 | January 9, 2026 | |
| Would Bear consider any of these Apple Notes features? | 17 | 2000 | January 21, 2026 |