Sneak peak of PDF previews - Feedback needed

1. I’d prefer the default to be Preview ON.

2. Resizing the PDF preview is not important to me as long as the PDF preview is fully visible on the page… that is to say the preview is not 100% of the width of the workspace, potentially leaving part of the preview truncated. Also, since notes in Bear are primarily vertical (ie. PDFs and images rarely need to be placed next to each other on the same line) I think the 3/5 width preview you have works well.
    One element to consider is when someone takes a Screenshot of a webpage in iOS and chooses to capture the entire webpage, the PDF itself is one single long page. In that scenario I’d shrink the preview to keep it in the preview box that you have in your examples from above. (I’ve attached a JPEG to demonstrate the LONG PDF iOS creates – the PDF file format was not an allowed upload).

3. If you offer a set size, fitting the PDF preview into the size you have for the examples would be great for me.

4. The PDF information is not important for me. I do prefer the hover option.

The only other feedback I’d give is in regards to my previous post on what happens when we click into the PDF with Markup: Apple Markup in Bear vs. Panda

The attached file was made using the Screenshot option choosing “Full Page” on an iPhone: