About the Bear feedback category

Share thoughts and requests on our current version in the App Stores

Welcome to the Feedback hub! We’d love to hear what you think about Bear. Whether you are a Pro or just getting started, we want to hear all your thoughts on Bear; What do you like? What do you think we should do differently? Tell us about annoying bugs you found, or any cool ideas you’ve got for Bear features. We’re all ears! Your feedback helps us make Bear even better! :sparkles:

For general feedback, feel free to post here! :bear: :heart:

Cheers!

1 Like

I am excited to see the new forum. The very first draft the day before yesterday was a little confusing with regard to the categories, but now everything is nice and clear. Congratulations for the result!

I assume apart from general or support issues everything from now on goes here what is related to the App Store versions of bear. In beta category bear will only be discussed if and just if it is a test flight version. Correct?

Edit:

@zowiewho
According to what you have written in the pinned thread of the beta section it seems to be related to panda app. If that is the case I would call the category “Panda Beta” for more clarity

Hey Chris,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We are still working on it, in the next few days we’d like to add some theme components to help everyone navigate through the forum, please bear with us :smiling_face:

Everything from now on goes here what is related to the App Store versions of bear. In beta category bear will only be discussed if and just if it is a test flight version. Correct?

That is correct!

If that is the case I would call the category “Panda Beta” for more clarity

Well for now the category will be about Panda as it is the only Beta app in testing, but we will also be using this category for Bear Web Beta (when the time comes :wink: ), we are thinking to use either tag or a sub category to differentiate them in the future.

Let me know if you have any other questions! :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Zowie

1 Like