Bear Productivity Ecosystem

Hi Bear Team!

I just had a general question, do you plan on developing a “Bear Productivity Ecosystem” one day in the future?

Something like Apple’s productivity ecosystem (i.e., Apple Calendar, Apple Notes, & Apple Reminders) or Notion’s productivity ecosystem (i.e., Notion & Notion Calendar)?

I know you’re hard at work on Panda, the web version of Bear, & general improvements to the existing Bear app… Just wondering if there are any plans maybe down the road in 2035 or if this would align to your company’s goals?

I know I would definitely pay a higher price if I could have separate “Bear Calendar” & “Bear Reminders” apps.

Also curious what the community thinks about multiple Bear apps outside of just note taking apps?

Never happening. They are hard at work on Bear / Panda and are notorious for their attention to detail, which translates into (sometimes long) development time.

I can confirm we don’t have plans to build a Bear ecosystem but I’m personally intrigued by the idea of calling it the Noth Pole ecosystem and naming the other apps Whale, Seal, Plankton, …

7 Likes