Crash and loss of photo

Testing version: Version 2.1 (12333)

What were you doing: I’m not sure exactly the sequence, but I copied and pasted an entire note with annotated photos from Apple Notes to Bear. Sometime later, I tried to rename one of the photos in Bear. It had a strange name like “3__#$!@%!#__customer name”. I changed the name and clicked Done. Long hang, then crash. When I opened Bear again, the photo was gone, replace by a blank space, or in another attempt replaced by a [[ and string of characters that I deleted.

What feature did you use: Renaming a photo

What happened: I tried to rename one of the photos in Bear. I had a strange name like “3__#$!@%!#__customer name”. I changed the name and clicked Done. Long hang, then crash. When I opened Bear again, the photo was gone, replace by a blank space, or in another attempt replaced by a [[ and string of characters that I deleted.

What did you expect to happen: I expected the photo to be renamed…

Thanks for reporting this. I’m pretty sure this is a renaming bug we fixed with 2.1.1 or 2.1.2 and if you are not using the TestFlight build I can suggest to update. We’ll update TestFlight as soon as possible.