What were you doing:
Trying to put in a footnote
What feature did you use:
Footnotes
What happened:
The editor crashed
What did you expect to happen:
Not crashing :slight_smile:

Crash log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Npfy9pnapjDR7Q0tMTrv7bbipa-_jcaS/view?usp=sharing
tried copying it into the body – too long
tried uploading the .txt file – not an accepted format. So, gdrive :slight_smile:

Do you remember what you were writing in the footnote? Or in which part of the document?

Also I’ve added a setting to allows .txt :smiley:

Thanks!

I had this also. I was attempting to create a footnote, by placing [^1] at the end of a sentence, and then [^1]: at the end of the document. As soon as I entered that colon the app crashed. Replicated the same crash a second time, also when I entered the colon.

Testing version : Panda 1.0 (362)

What were you doing : I was attempting to create a footnote, by placing [^1] at the end of a sentence, and then [^1]: at the end of the document.

What feature did you use : Footnotes

What happened : As soon as I entered that colon the app crashed. Replicated the same crash a second time, also when I entered the colon.

What did you expect to happen : This is how I’m used to creating footnotes in Markdown, so I was hoping it would make a footnote. Perhaps that’s not the implementation in Bear?

Panda crash log.txt (94.8 KB)

The footnotes apparently do not work. Wrong code?
Footnote with Panda^ [because of wrong code?] and a footnote with Markdown - here iA Writer [^ works perfectly].

Hello!

I’ve found the problem that was causing the crash, an update will be available soon.