How do I switch to another account?

It seem no SignOut feature in Bear. I’ve subscribed the Pro on iphone while signing in another account on Mac. So how do I switch to the subscribed Bear account on Mac?

Bear uses AppleID and use CloudKit to sync. It doesn’t allow you to use a different AppleID so cannot switch as well.

1 Like

Hi Roger! :blush:

Thank you, @Eleanor, for your detailed answer! Just to clarify, Bear doesn’t have a traditional login or logout system like many other apps. Instead, when you download Bear, your account automatically links to the Apple ID associated with your App Store. This seamless integration allows you to effortlessly access your notes across all your Apple devices. Simply sign in with the same Apple ID on any device, and with Bear Pro, your notes will sync instantly, making them available wherever you go.

If you ever switch devices or need to access your notes elsewhere, and you’re not using Bear Pro, please remember to back up your notes regularly. Ensure they are stored in a safe and easily accessible location to prevent any loss of your important information.

1 Like