How would you use Panda?

Thank you for the preview of what is going to come. I can say that I really love the concept of “workspaces”. Do you mind saying a few words about my idea to show a “notes list” in the second pane rather than the editor for the case and just for the case that a folder is selected in the sidebar? I think here can be realized some useful and meaningful stuff. For clarification: As I posted the video about craft I just wanted to show the basic principle but would wish a different feature set and aesthetics than in craft. Is it something valuable you would think of and considering it? Or could you already say that such a thing would be completely out of the question?

Your feedback is always welcome, but I don’t have too much to say about this right now. We will start with the left pane showing the folder and files and see how it turns out.

2 Likes

I will come back with that topic when the beta of panda will be released :wink:

1 Like

There is one point left in regard to the design of the left sidebar which I should mention. I think once files and folders are implemented in the sidebar you will be able to add new folders and files by context menu of a folder. So far so good. But often enough a user wants just to create a new note without bothering there to save it in the folder-file-structure, so that it can be done to a later date. This point should be considered in the sense that these notes are accessible somehow. In bear that would be the section “untagged”.

will current bear pro users have more benefits as well for the panda markdown notes