Hi Bear team ![]()
I was wondering if you could share a bit more about the current plans for Bear Web and its future development.
I know there have been several updates over the past months, and I really appreciate the work that has gone into bringing the web version closer to the native app. However, lately the communication around Bear Web seems to have become quieter, while there are still some issues being reported in the forum, including problems with notes and tags not appearing or syncing correctly.
I understand that the priorities of the team may have changed over time, and that Bear Web may have a different role within the overall Bear product than originally envisioned. That’s completely understandable, but it would be really useful to know whether Bear Web is still an actively developed part of the product and what the general direction for it is.
For me, this is particularly important because I regularly need to access my Bear notes from non-Apple devices. Seeing notes disappearing, tags not appearing correctly, or even internal metadata showing up in notes, combined with the lack of note versioning or history, makes me a little uneasy about relying on the webapp.
I’m not necessarily looking for a detailed roadmap, even a general indication of the team’s plans and commitment to Bear Web would be really helpful.
Thanks!